Sunday, August 1, 2010

RSS

Ok so as someone who is a bit time poor at the moment I did not allow myself to spend too much time exploring this feature as I know myself and knew that I would end up wasting a lot of time finding things that may interest me and end up being sucked in and following them regularly!

However I can definatley see the benefit of such a tool. It is like having a favourites for your websites or a bookshelf full of the books you want to read, this application allows you to save time and have all the info come to you.

When I am a learning manager, this tool will allow me to find what I am looking for or an educator, author or a leader in a topic I am covering and receive all the latest info without having to search and be able to view it at my pleasure.

I used Google Reader to set up my RSS Reader and when I have the time to wander and explore, I will go back and start following!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment