Thursday, July 8, 2010

The beggining

Hi there
My name is Breanna and I will be adding to this blog regulary, mainly for the purpose of a uni assignment focused on elearning tools. I do hope to learn some personal technological things along the way both for myself and for the classroom.
At the moment my head is still a bit overwhelmed and spinning with information. First week back at uni and it was information overload!
Each different subject is going through my head and slightly getting mixed together with the others. For example, Ensuring Student Success discussed the option of taking away the option of failure when completing work at school. This got me thinking, if I could complete each activity in this course and continue to blog about my learning without having to conform to a criteria sheet, I think I would enjoy it a lot more and learn a lot more because I could step outside the box and not be afraid of failing and really embrace it.
So that's my welcome over and done with and now it is time to get back to the books!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment